Saturday, October 31, 2009

expectations of Prada bags

expectations of Prada bags are so low nowadays that I'm excited just to see a boring old hobo with a zipper on it (even though it disturbs me how much it resembles Tod's hobo). This is a basic that won't let you down, even if it's raining cuz if it's one thing I trust in Prada bags are its leather and durability. The glazed calfskin (not patent) will age beautifully! I've been buying Prada bags for 20 years and not one has fallen apart on me. The easy hobo style comes back every year so it's also a good investment if you're looking for a bag under a grand. Nice flat shoulder straps with secure zipped outer pocket and it opens to a big ol' bucket of a bag. I'm leaning towards the sumptuous luggage brown but strongly suggest you use it with the backside facing out cuz that logo spelled out is almost as annoying as the triangle plate. I know, I'm hard to please. 12.5"x10" will allow you to take it out at night without looking like a real hobo -- Prada Vitello Hobo at Saks $995. Have a snob weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment